commercial grade self contained 12v or 24v water boiler designed
to provide a supply of hot water for making tea, coffee or other
- 2.5 Litres capacity
- 12 volt or 24 volt version
- 400W Element 12/24v or 800W 24v
- Full thermostatic control
- Safety screw filler cap
- Built in safety thermal fuse
- 'Heating' and 'Ready' lamps
- 'Low water' warning lamp
- Element switch off at low water level
- Mark free polyester finish
- Plug in electrical connection
(mating half included)
- Size: 285h x 230d x 200w
(ex. tap and mounting flanges).
or 24v DC.
400W - 12v or 24v.
800W - 24v.
35 mins - 400W
(with full tank) 17 mins - 800W
Cable required: 10mm2
pos. / neg.
40A - 12v
20A - 24v
Everyone likes the convenience of
the tea machine along the corridor but what about the less
well served staff who operate away from base?
Espar has now come to their
rescue with 'TeaMate', a battery powered water boiler for
making hot drinks without the need of mains power.
This stand alone unit can hold enough boiling water to make
8 mugs of tea.
- Internal tank of heavy grade 316 stainless
steel for long life.
- Outer case polyester powder coated
over chemically treated steel for high resistance to corrosion.
- Quality components used throughout
to give long life and trouble free use.
- High grade insulation to give good
- 'Tell tale' LED's advise of the mode
- Yellow - Add water.
- Red - Heating.
- Green - Ready for use.
- Heating element automatically cycles
on/off to maintain pre-set temperature level.
- Simple four bolt wall fixing and plug
in electrical connection makes installation simplicity itself.
- Mating half connector supplied so
no additional components to source (excludes cable).
- Screw on vented filler cap prevents
risk of scalding in the event of roll over accident.
- Constant water level monitoring prevents
boil dry problems.
- Built in safety thermal fuse.
- Reverse polarity protection.